Saturday, March 21, 2009

Re: Term Paper

*** Sorry for any confusion, I contact Prof. Salah, and I had just not heard that the term paper was pushed back. ***


I am just checking for general consensus....

The online blog says that the term paper isn't due until the 8th of April and is expected to be twelve pages long, but the hard copy of the syllabus, handed out in the first week, states that the paper is due Monday, and is expected to be 15 pages.

To the class/prof - Which of these is being upheld as the due date? Are those of you who read this already done your paper and ready to hand it in on Monday??

Hope to hear from someone!

Cassandra

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All,
    My apologies for the confusion. I did mention in class, early in the term, and more than once, that changes to the syllabus were being made and that the syllabus would be updated on the blog. The information posted on the blog is correct. In response to expressed student concerns around length and the delays in receiving some course texts, the page requirement for the paper was reduced and the date was rolled back to April 8. I will of course be happy to collect papers from those of you who submit them tomorrow.
    best regards,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.